CDC advice COVID 19 Protocols
Òn booking you will receive an email with a COVID 19 booking form. In addition to the CDC advice below, we have a firm policy of all players completing all questionnaires and admin as well as temperature testing, wearing of masks, and washing of hands prior to starting any service. Masks should be worn as often as possible when not playing the game. Non-compliance = non-participation. We refer to the advice provided by Centre for Disease Control below:
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
- Require frequent employee handwashing (e.g., before, during, and after taking tickets; after touching garbage) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and increase monitoring to ensure adherence.
- If soap and water are not readily available, employees can use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub their hands until dry.
- Encourage staff to cover the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Encourage attendees to wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Attendees often exchange handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives at meetings and sporting events. Display signs (physical and/or electronic) that discourage these actions during the event.
- Require the use of masks among staff. Masks are most essential in times when physical distancing is difficult (e.g., when moving within a crowd or audience).
- Provide all staff with information on proper use, removal, and washing of masks.
- Advise staff that masks should not be placed on:
- Babies or children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- Encourage attendees ahead of the event to bring and use masks at the event.
- Masks are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms. Masks are not meant to be a substitute for personal protective equipment such as surgical masks, respirators, or other medical personal protective equipment.
- Masks are strongly encouraged in settings where individuals might raise their voice (e.g., shouting, chanting, singing).
- Ensure you have accessible sinks and enough supplies for people to clean their hands and cover their coughs and sneezes. Supplies include soap, water, a way to dry hands (e.g., paper towels, hand dryer), tissues, hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol, disinfectant wipes, masks (as feasible), and no-touch/foot pedal trash cans (preferably covered).
- NOTE BENE:
- Registration, declaration and temperature testing."
- All participants will have to complete our indemnities, COVID 19 questionnaires and do temperature testing. All safety briefings must happen before the process begins. All kit is sanitised before and after hiring. All information is required and in the case of minors, consent must be received from parent or guardian.